To keep our staff and patients safe during this COVID-19 Pandemic
WE ARE TAKING FOLLOWING SAFETY MEASURES AS RECOMMENDED BY CDC/ADA/DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH:
- Patients are phone screened when making an appointment.
- We are following the policy of one family at a time in the office so, patients are required to call us when they reach in the parking lot to receive further instructions about their appointment.
- When you enter the office, the temperature will be checked.
- All patients are required to fill a COVID-19 screening questionnaire when they come for their appointment.
- All the patients are required to wear a mask during their visit to our office expect when in the treatment room
- Only patients are allowed to visit the office except if the patient is a minor or an elderly person and need assistance.
- Patients who have an appointment scheduled are requested to call us to inform us if they are not feeling well.